Choosing a wedding planner that is right for you is a big decision. You need to make sure they are knowledgeable, experienced, organised, easy to work with. You want someone who understands your needs, who can create and/or deliver your vision. You want someone who is recommended, who has great connections in the industry. You need someone who can confidently look after your day and ensure it exceeds your expectations.
I consider myself and my work to match these needs. You may have read about me and my services, seen my client’s testimonials and decided that I am the planner for you. If so, that is amazing and I look forward to working with you!
So how does it work?
1. Whether you need full wedding planning and design support or On the Day Coordination we should get to know each other and discuss what will work best for you.
2. We will discuss your initial thoughts and plans. You may be at the beginning of your planning process, you may have booked some of the important elements or you may have planned everything. Whether you’re planning a modern city wedding or a wedding at a country estate, an intimate wedding or a long wedding weekend. No matter what type of wedding and what stage you’re at we will discuss what you need to make your wedding the experience you want it to be.
3. Once you have decided on the service that you need, I will raise a contract for you. This will include my standard terms and conditions along with a deposit invoice. The deposit amount differs depending on the service (but this is all explained in our chat and in the contract).
4. The signed contract and deposit are due in order to confirm your wedding date in my diary.
5. Once your wedding booking is confirmed we will begin work! This normally starts with a more in-depth meeting. This meeting gives us the opportunity to create a plan of action, so you know just what to expect from the next few weeks, months and sometimes years of our time together.
6. Once the plan is in place the fun begins, time for moodboards, design concepts, meeting suppliers.
7. Once the wedding gets closer the smaller details will be finalised. A schedule is created and sent out to everyone involved. Any queries are dealt with and you get to relax and enjoy the lead up to your big day.
8. When the big day arrives we will be there for you. We will be at your venue setting up, receiving deliveries and coordinating suppliers. We will be there should you need anything at all.
We will make sure you get excited butterflies on the morning of your wedding day (not stressful concerns). We will give you that 'wow!' feeling when you walk into your wedding venue together for the first time.
We give you the chance to smile, laugh and enjoy every moment of your wedding. We give you the confidence to switch off and have fun, the confidence to spend time talking to your family and friends, the confidence to dance the night away without any thought for how it is all happening, but simply enjoying the fact that it is!
8 simple steps to an incredible wedding! If you’d like to work with me - I am a flexible wedding planner. I don't have a set style as I truly cater to each couple, so I will work with you to deliver your vision and the best wedding for YOU. Lets complete Step 1 and have a chat!